Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Is that poop or Cocoa Puffs?

Sadly that is not just a clever blog title...those are words that were uttered in our home recently...On more than one occasion if I am to be completely honest.  There were some questionable, brown balls on the floor.  Fortunately they turned out to be cocoa puff...this time!   Some other funny things that have been overheard lately...

*   "My muh-gina is going to smell like pink lemonade"  after Anna put on some new, bright pink underwear.  Um...huh?

*  Sara, "Mom, you should be our babysitter instead of mom...that way you can get paid."  Wouldn't that be nice...

*  "Mom you never let me do anything I want."  After I wouldn't let Anna squish my boobs at McDonald's.

*  After carefully inspecting her poop Anna dejectedly lowers her shoulders and very sadly says, "OH Mom!  I really wanted it to be corn poop."

*  I asked the girls what they were thankful for this year.  Sara immediately said she knew what she was thankful for; her friends.  That was sweet.  She then listed her cousins, cats and toys.  Funny, me, Chuck and Anna didn't make the cut this year.  When I asked Anna she said, "Scott Brown because he is our Senator".  Aww...I didn't have the heart to tell her that he lost the recent election and with the new senator elect we really don't have much to be thankful for in terms of politics in this state...but I digress..

Oh and again, neither of my children listed their parents on their list of thankfulness.  Hmmm...I will have to work on that for next year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment