Friday, May 25, 2012

Things I don't understand, or.....WTF?

There are some things in life that no matter how hard I try I will never understand.  Here are some of them...

*  I don't understand why we taught Anna to talk.  She creeps in my room at 5:45 a.m. and crouches next to me and very loudly says...mommy open  your eyes...WTF?

*  I don't understand how my girls can be mortal enemies one minute (Anna: "I don't want any Sara's in this town...Sara's are mean...Sara: "Anna you are the worst sister I have ever had.") then be sitting on the SAME chair doing crafts 10 minutes later...WTF?

*  I don't understand my children's impeccable sense of timing...they will be playing in their room for hours and the second I pick up the phone (on the other side of the house) they find me like a heat seeking missile...along the same line, they always come in the last 5 minutes of a show so I never find out who did it...WTF?

*  I don't understand why they wait until we are about to walk out the door to poop.  Really?  Do we have to be late for EVERYTHING?...WTF?

*  I don't understand why every time I take a shower Anna is overcome with thirst.  She brings me a juice box to open every time I am in the shower...WTF?

*  I don't understand how Sara times her night terrors just so...as soon as I drift off to sleep she wakes up screaming....WTF?

*  I don't understand how Sara can finish dinner and IMMEDIATELY be in need of a snack...WTF?

*  I don't understand how Anna can come out of the tub dirtier than when she went in...WTF?

*  I don't understand how it is possible for my children to spill their food/drinks/snacks 100% of the time...WTF?

*  I don't understand how it is that I am almost 40 years old, married with 2 kids...where did the time go?...WTF?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment