Monday, March 26, 2012

Say What?!

These are actual things my two lovely girls have said this past week:

*  "If you want me to eat this you need to say the password".  Anna (2 years old)

*  "If you want us to clean up then you need to give us a quarter".  Sara (4 years old).  Anna, with her arms folded and a mad face pipes up with "Yeah, a quarter".

*   "If I have a little poop in my underwear I just pick it out with my fingers and squish it until it disappears".  Name withheld to protect their identity.

*  "Mom, tome here and pell my bum...it pells glose".  When I said no, I didn't want to smell it she said, "come on Mom, it is really glose you can pell it".  Anna.  Translation "Mom, come here and smell my bum...it smells gross...come on Mom, it is really gross you can smell it".

*  "Mom, we were just talking about Love...how it is a nice word and makes you feel happy".  Sara as she was sitting on the porch with Anna.

*  "Mom, Anna is the baddest sister EVER!!  She is boring, I don't like her, I don't love her and I don't want to be her sister anymore".  Sara 5 minutes after her and Anna were talking about Love.

*  "Mom, I peed my bed but it is OK, it smells like crackers"

*  "Mom, Dad tells us NO, then makes us wait a little while then he always gives us what we want".




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! The third and last ones are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete